Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina reminds me of a Waiter carrying several glasses of wine and I can’t bear to look at him as he is about to drop them all.

Got to love the BBC: "Jose Holebas swings in a corner that Craig Dawson, at the far stick, heads on to the woodwork, via the glove of Jordan Pickford."

Via the glove of Pickford! So that would be what's commonly referred to as a save then.

Haven't seen the summary of our goal, but imagine it went something like 'Watford take a negative lead via the boot of Bernard'.

Got to love the BBC: "Jose Holebas swings in a corner that Craig Dawson, at the far stick, heads on to the woodwork, via the glove of Jordan Pickford."

Via the glove of Pickford! So that would be what's commonly referred to as a save then.

Haven't seen the summary of our goal, but imagine it went something like 'Watford take a negative lead via the boot of Bernard'.

They said that Foster should have saved it.

Personally thought he was decent bearing in mind hes only had a short period at the club, like 2 weeks.
I'm not slating him at all but I wont be giving him a rim job either like some on here who are far to quick to offer praise.

Overall we've looked okay. We just lost our composure from the 35th and it went a bit ragged. Rich scores that header and we'd have settled right back down.

Del is pinning onto Keane and Keane isn't being smart. Not giving himself a yard and going touch tight too often.

Overall bright, just need a bit more composure on the ball.

Yeah Del is targeting Keane who just needs to be a bit more clever

Status
Not open for further replies.