Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't watch as not watching that corrupt competition but great to see the lads fought back to a draw. These lads don't deserve what's happening off the field, after 2 seasons of fighting relegation they should be comfortable in mid table and not be under so much pressure again. Absolutely stinks it does.

Anyway well done Toffees, shove it right up the PL's rectum.

When I seen 7 minutes go up I had a gut feeling we would score, we pay the price when a game is 0-0 we don’t take chances when on top for the opposition to smash and grab and take points, all their snide little antics running the clock down well and truly bit them on the jacksy today and we got a well earned point even with the joke of a referee and the clowns on the touchline, both our goals went to var again!haven’t seen it back yet but my daughter said the 2 penalty shouts should have been given,

….i said to Mrs Eggs with 10mins to go that I fancied us to score. I’m normally a glass half empty watcher but like you, I just fancied us to get one.

….he definitely more effective centrally. I really think he’s an option in the Doucoure role because he’ll get alongside and beyond DCL.
Yeah, bit of naivety in that area of the pitch can actually free everything up. As long as it gets the semi pressing shape right, give it a go.

So much could be said about this match, but I don't want to write a book. I just think we were the better team, by far today. Maybe not quality wise but in every other facit we were better.

Great result, least we deserved. Shows how bad the league is when they are classed as one of the big 6.

Gana was brilliant today. Makes a change having someone who can get close to put a tackle in.
I gave gana my motm today he was like a dog after a bone seen it a few times when they were fannying around with the ball at the back he sort of just appeared from nowher to nick the ball he was superb today and made a big difference

Ange is just Brendan Rodgers with a didgeridoo.
Never heard such nonsense as he comes out with sometimes when upset. He seems well liked and wants to play reckless football, but I’ve seen him show unecessary aggression towards reasonable questions in the past. And on what planet are refs reluctant to give fouls for contact in the box (defending)? Keepers win free kicks if someone farts near them and it’s been that way for about 30 years.

Needs to be less stubborn and turn the dial down when winning. Novelty of scoring loads and conceding loads will wear off by next November.