Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
img_3490.gif

….we can question the quality but it surprises me when posters question the attitude of these players.

i think we deserved that. Thought Garner and Gueye stuck to their task but I’ll be going for Godfrey as my MoM, he’s looking back to his physical best.
You may think I’m being a bit harsh but IMO Godfrey’s positioning was awful at times and both their goals he was out of position.
He was our weak link today, and he generally will be because he lacks a footballing brain.

there’s no way it improves the experience of football or the decision making

ideally it needs scrapping, realistically it needs pausing, testing and working out at a different level, or a less important competition like carabao, conference league etc, not the top level of the game
Yeah mate. Not a game anymore. It's a sport that's decided after the actual events that take place

First 20 minutes aside a good performance against a decent side. Made up for Branthwaite as well. He’s been superb this season. Encouraged by Dobbins cameo as well. Would like to see him get more game time.

Well earned and deserved point. Keep playing like that and we’ll be fine.