Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This load of spineless prima donnas will look to scrape a draw and conced three in the last ten minutes then Dyche will sub DCL for Beto.
Spineless primadonnas? You can say we’re crap and can’t hit a barn door but this team has more fight in it than I’ve seen in over a decade! Apart from that horrible Wolves game and the Arsenal one where we purely set up to defend we’ve given 100% to trying to win every game this season imo

Spineless primadonnas? You can say we’re crap and can’t hit a barn door but this team has more fight in it than I’ve seen in over a decade! Apart from that horrible Wolves game and the Arsenal one where we purely set up to defend we’ve given 100% to trying to win every game this season imo

You got a bit of Stockholm syndrome there shibs

This! A ton of fight in this squad. Just not as much as quality

Will any of our strikers ever score again?

Will we continue to struggle without Doucoure?

Will Gana or Onana be on the bench?

Will our well marshalled defence hold firm against a quick and free flowing spurs?

Can we claw out of the bottom 3?

So many questions today.

….i have no idea how this game will go. They have better quality in the top third, so I think it’s lots to do with how well we defend. We were unlucky at their place not long ago so we have a chance of getting something.