Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goat

Player Valuation: £150m
imago1035983519h.jpg

Tough game, we really could do with a win.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Young - Tarks - Brans - Myko
Onana
Garner - McNeil
Harrison - DCL - Danjuma
COYB

let this season end already.

let the 2024-25' championship season start already!
Slowly losing interest in the EPL and Everton.

Did not watch us on Saturday, switched off at half time last night.

Ten-point deduction, Appeal, second PSR charge, loans to pay for the day to day running of the football club, mediocre, dinosauric thinking manager coupled to in the main mediocre players, Onana and Branthwaite being touted to other clubs to pay the clubs debt, in the main rubbish football.

Sick and tired of all this S and I don't look forward to matchday that much anymore.

I am sure there will be many people disagreeing with me, but that's my opinion.

Thank You!!

Ten-point deduction, Appeal, second PSR charge, loans to pay for the day to day running of the football club, mediocre, dinosauric thinking manager coupled to in the main mediocre players, Onana and Branthwaite being touted to other clubs to pay the clubs debt, in the main rubbish football.

Sick and tired of all this S and I don't look forward to matchday that much anymore.

Thank You!!
It's a pretty fair summation of the situation, sadly.

Thank You!!
So Blues to win ?

I am feeling strangely confident about this game. Having watched recent games and come to the conclusion we convert scoring chances at a rate of about 1 in 1,000 I think it will all come together on Saturday and anything struck in the vague direction of the Tottenham goal will somehow find its way into the net. Big win coming ;)

Thank You!!
Sounds like me at my most upbeat!