Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not hopeful at all. Spurs may be playing badly but they have players who can decimate us in a instance and we have to take the lead and swarm over them for 90 to get the win. Either that or sit and hit them. Just not a good matchup for us. They are a far better version of what we do with a stronger midfield and more cutting edge. I would go for a three man midfield because they dominated us in there last year. I will take any kind of result.

I am not hopeful at all. Spurs may be playing badly but they have players who can decimate us in a instance and we have to take the lead and swarm over them for 90 to get the win. Either that or sit and hit them. Just not a good matchup for us. They are a far better version of what we do with a stronger midfield and more cutting edge. I would go for a three man midfield because they dominated us in there last year. I will take any kind of result.
You know, I know .......unfortunately 4-2-3-1

Too many players getting old/at the end of the contracts at the same time. I think Poch's high intensity double training sessions have worn them out.

Also no investment in players for the two windows prior to this one has caught up with us.

Apart from the Brighton game we haven't been terrible but with Eriksen throwing in the towel 18 months ago we haven't got the creativity to break teams down.

Amazon picked a good season to do a fly on the wall documentary series about us.

Thanks for the insight mate. Great perspective. As a fan we always seem to focus on our own troubles. Can’t see anything but a win for you though especially if you score first. Hope not like but just think Alli, Son, and Kane are going to outcome us

Status
Not open for further replies.