Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's had with no transfer budget, but RB substitutions today were puzzling..,..
I disagree. Delph was puffing, despite him having maybe his best game for us, that I remember, and TD did fine, tbf. Allan was ace again, and I know he didn't want off, but he was puffing too. And the Gbamin one, worked in the end, with a good header away from a dangerous free kick, cos Gray was cream-crackered too. Ok, Holgate, but my initial reaction was that it was a very good tackle, that was needed. That's before I saw the follow-through, but I don't think that was at all intentional.

I disagree. Delph was puffing, despite him having maybe his best game for us, that I remember, and TD did fine, tbf. Allan was ace again, and I know he didn't want off, but he was puffing too. And the Gbamin one, worked in the end, with a good header away from a dangerous free kick, cos Gray was cream-crackered too. Ok, Holgate, but my initial reaction was that it was a very good tackle, that was needed. That's before I saw the follow-through, but I don't think that was at all intentional.
It's international break next week no game for us fgs ...,......

Effort today,should really be a prerequisite but it isn't with our lot unfortunately, Delph, Allan, Gray amongst our better performers, Richarlison put a shift in, defensively okayish as we had that solid base,worrying that we end up with Davies, Holgate and Gbamin holding the fort, Delph yes I thought would come off early,but Allan?is he playing with a knock too now?

Sorry. Such language is not allowed in this forum. ;)

He came back on looking fine - he made no attempt to go for the ball just obstruction on Holgate imo deliberately turned his back it looked bad, John Moss had a mare at VAR the pen plus that - we got kicked slot today particularly Townsend.......
Sorry mate but that's nonsense.

Ridiculous. It all happens in under a second, all that matters is the initial intention, the idea that you can control what you do once the ball's gone is total nonsense. As of you're siding with that fat blob Jon Moss.
If a spurs player did the same, it would be an uproar in here if he didnt get a red. It was one of very few right decisions from the refs today.

Status
Not open for further replies.