Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a punch for punch match which considering the quality of them is fair enough. The defense seems a lot more organized and settled. Enjoyed Patterson on Diaz. Should be an interesting 2nd half.

I think we need to get Gordon on the left more, Terence Trent Derby doesn't fancy himself against Gordon at all, need to get him running at him down the left. I think we will have to make the substitute at about 60 minutes and bring Gueye on, I think the original plan was for Davies to make way, but, it will be Onana now, they'll be trying everything now to get him a second yellow.

Not a bad 1st half and now and then we are threatening. Nice to have a focal point in Maupay and he has some good movement. Gray could torture these.
Apart from the 5 minute spell just before half time I thought we were comfortable. Thought we were guilty of trying to see the half out from the 40th minute. Real positives so hope we can keep it up 2nd half

If you wander around NYC in a bathrobe you're going to get stick.

Not from New Yorkers, mind. They'll just ignore you, seeing how they would step over you if you were bleeding out. The cheekier ones perform a stepover while stepping over.
He should go to Albuquerque they do their shopping in bathrobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.