• Phil Taylor is an MBE stripped motorhome attacking fat woolly sex pest

Votes: 65 24.8%
  • We'll probably draw

Votes: 62 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think Kone was that bad, Stones was awful, Cleverley going off didn't help, poor selection on the bench

How is our defense so bad?
This is ridiculous, we just can't handle balls into the box. We need jags back and martinez gone or find a way to sort this out.

Shouldn't have lost. Same old story really. Seemed like every attack from Stoke ended in a goal. We have to work our bollocks off in the final third to get a sniff yet our defence is just opened up at will.

we go 3-2 up
20 minutes left in an open game against a dangerous team
and we leave barry to sit in midfield pretty much on his own surrounded by attack minded players, with besic and gibson on the bench
speechless

I don't know how anyone can defend Martinez on this.

Absolutely spot on. I'd have managed that game better from 3-2. Genuinely. Not even being egotistical there - I think most people could have done it better.

I think young Stones believes his own hype a bit too much. Sometimes just defend lad. Just awful defensive unit all round, now we have lost McCarthy and Cleverly again.

Questionable from the manager today to say the least. I love high scoring games unfortunately with this defence we are generally the ones conceding the most as it stands. Utterly bizarre season.

Indeed. I think Mahrez has more to do with their top position than Vardy.

Still, Barkley six and Kone 5. These are not bad figures. It's the defence (and defending attitude of everyone) that kind of sucks.
Agreed. Was just pointing out its not as simple as saying Rom has the same goals as Vardy so we should be level in the table

This is looking more and more like a defining season and sadly, beginning to look like for the wrong reasons. Big fan of Bobby's style of attacking football, but without defensive reinforcements AND some serious tightening up at the back, we're sadly doomed to being this inconsistent madness.

Coleman is looking back to his best and Rom is destined for big things. This Spurs clash is an absolute must win now if we're going to expect anything from the season.

This isn't to deflect from our defensive woes, but believe we just got Clattenburg'd as well. Soft pen considering Coleman got shoved earlier in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.