Votes: 49 21.4%
  • Getting to wear that crap polo you paid too much for in Cricket

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • More blimps

Votes: 19 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read each and every one of your reviews this season and it's become a part of my weekly Everton routine. Much like Everton they promise much and often fail to deliver, but occasionally they remind you what made you like them in the first place. Seriously though, props for bothering to do them.

More importantly, Esk was steppin' on your corners in your absence, you know what you need to do to maintain your cred.

Crap season I know, but come the full time whistle tomorrow we'll miss them for a bit.

3-1 Everton.

Agree totally - part of my (unpublished) preview said the same:

"Football is like a long distance relationship, those aching periods of separation with eagerly anticipated meetings, full of expectation, yet frequently destined to disappoint.

Throughout those periods apart we convince ourselves that the brief times we have together are wonderful and worth the pain. Occasionally they deliver in line with expectations, once in a while (like the final moments at West Ham) they exceed our wildest dreams

Sunday is a bitter sweet moment as are all final days of under-achieving seasons. Sweet, as we can wave good bye to the endless frustration which has asked more questions than it answered. Bitter not only because of lost opportunity but also the realisation that a long summer awaits us without our beloved blues.

Can’t live with them, can’t live without them will probably sum up many fans views as we make our final homage to the Old Lady.

Sunday’s game is no more than a time to say good bye to players who will never wear the Blue of Everton again, to wave a temporary farewell to those we will eagerly anticipate performing next season and to wonder which new players will have the honour of wearing the Blue of Everton in 2015/16"

Good job @chicoazul is back lol

yet again, a good write up for the game. Chico, fair play to you for doing these "work of arts"..., probably easier to do when we're playing well but perhaps not so much fun after we've had yet another poor performance, Feck I struggled to watch match of the day after most defeats this season.I suspect we're the envy of many a forum up and down the country when other fans read GOT.

thanks for your efforts.oh yeah, 2-0 blues !

Status
Not open for further replies.