Match Thread Everton v Southampton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha..

HT - big jelly baby keggers is back and the Rafael out brigade are celebrating our imminent defeat.

FT
Rafael wins 1st game in charge after failing to do so for any other club he has managed in PL before.
Our two "rubbish" signings both influential.
Richy and Dom score after no real rest or preseason.
Doucs the "donkey" hits a BLAMMO.
Our captain that shouldve been melted down for glue pulling Ronaldinho flicks in oppo's box.
We win at home.
We win after going behind.

What a difference 45mins makes to our season and my weekend, cant wait to indulge in a dozen ale tonight now!

UTFT
I'm just off to see a Queen tribute band. I'll be thinking of this post when I'm singing along to We are the champions later on.

Great atmosphere in there today! A few little boos at half time showed what could have happened had we lost but thankfully it was lots of singing, cheering and clapping in the second half. Very poignant tribute to those who passed from COVID to rapturous applause, quite humbling and sad how long the roll call was. RIP and we’ll done all.

Simply chuffed we won and if Dacs plays a better game for us then I hope I am watching it -he was superb. Keane needs to go ,I have never rated him since he was linked and Lukaku made him look like a schoolboy.
I don't understand the calling out on Holgate ,I really don't great no but steady definitely today .I have a feeling that that was goodbye from Ritchie and whoever wants him wants him more now .Iwobi ! How anyone on here praises him I have no idea .

Simply chuffed we won and if Dacs plays a better game for us then I hope I am watching it -he was superb. Keane needs to go ,I have never rated him since he was linked and Lukaku made him look like a schoolboy.
I don't understand the calling out on Holgate ,I really don't great no but steady definitely today .I have a feeling that that was goodbye from Ritchie and whoever wants him wants him more now .Iwobi ! How anyone on here praises him I have no idea .
Really think we have got rich for atleast this season prob will be gone next

Status
Not open for further replies.