Match Thread Everton v Southampton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No appeal from the other Southampton players, notice. They were probably embarrassed. Can you imagine that being given against Liverpool? The media fume would go on for years ...
Lee masons performance was appaling tonight,but while were at it lets just give a shout out to andy madley and mark scholes the var team tonight wtf were those two doing,i thought they were there to overturn any clear and obvious errors by mason,they must have gone down the pub instead,but as bad as the officials were tonight,evertons performace was totally unacceptable tonight,the formation and team are a real conondrum at the moment,midfield is a real concern with too many substandard players in there and no variety,we still seem to be at the point where we had 5 no 10,s and nothing else no pace,cant tackle,give the ball away,pass the ball back all the time,CA and Brands have a massive job to turn this round.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT, HE'S ALREADY FALLING TO THE FLOOR.
Oh my god the game is an absolute joke.
Agreed but if you look back in this thread there were plenty on here saying that it was stonewall. Like the club, too many Everton fans fall over themselves to show how unbiased they are.

PGMOL also admitted that the pen for Man utd, and the Harry Kane non pen were both incorrect, WTF is the point of Var?
So Ward-Prowse will be getting a retrospective ban for cheating and winning a pen then...? Or has that been swept under the carpet now?
Game has become an absolute joke, so pathetic it's not even funny. [Poor language removed] premier league football.

Last edited:

I really wish Carlo would choose just...anyone else. I get we don't really have many options but choosing the same players and watching be crap week after week is just so demoralizing...

“I know that pen disrupted your whole game plan, Aston Villa, and will probably send you down, but hey, we all make mistakes”

Status
Not open for further replies.