Everton v Southampton. 29th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome once again Chico. Surprised Clattenburg being the ref for this didn't get a mention, would have loved to read your thoughts on him ;)

Barry will be missed as these are decent on the break. I'd take 1-0 now, lukaku to find the net.

Awesome once again Chico. Surprised Clattenburg being the ref for this didn't get a mention, would have loved to read your thoughts on him ;)

Barry will be missed as these are decent on the break. I'd take 1-0 now, lukaku to find the net.

...in a heartbeat.

O/T but Man U are starting to defend their title

Lets be honest with barry, howard and possibly mirallas already out with deuolfou unavailable and lukaku knackered I cant see anything more than a draw at best especially with osman in the starting 11

...I might repeat this on a few threads over the next few years, so you've been warned;

tomorrow sees the return of the very controversial referee, cluttenberg. I think the refs are too big for their boots, so my suggestion is that they shouldn't lead the players on to the pitch. They hear the roar and push out their chests as though the game is about them. The captains should lead the teams out and the refs should follow the players out. That's what happened in yesteryear.

...I might repeat this on a few threads over the next few years, so you've been warned;

tomorrow sees the return of the very controversial referee, cluttenberg. I think the refs are too big for their boots, so my suggestion is that they shouldn't lead the players on to the pitch. They hear the roar and push out their chests as though the game is about them. The captains should lead the teams out and the refs should follow the players out. That's what happened in yesteryear.

...the stars are aligning in a negative fashion I hate to say. I hope I'm wrong, but...

Will be tough tomorrow, up against a good side who are on the back of a good away win , with us missing a few players. We will be attacking as usual, but need to be careful of the counter as we will miss Barry breaking up the play.

Osman will play and owes us one so wouldn't be surprised if he scores. Hopefully the winner!

Heart says 2-1 blues, head says 1-1.

Just had a quick look on the Southampton form , all they are going on about is the 84 cup semi final they hate us , what a day that was btw .

Lets give these bells a football lesson .

Status
Not open for further replies.