Match Thread Everton v Sheffield Utd - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I`d be gutted going in 1-0 down if I was Sheff Utd, the chances they have had, should have score 1 or 2 at least...

This is an "Everton That" type of day, the type of day when Sheff Utd get a late equaliser. For me we needed to go out attacking and finish the season well but we seem like we have no idea what to do in possession which is why Dyche can`t be our long term future, they`ve had the better chances on the break and should be at least level.

I`d be gutted going in 1-0 down if I was Sheff Utd, the chances they have had, should have score 1 or 2 at least...

This is an Everton That type of day, the type of day when Sheff Utd get a late equaliser. For me we needed to go out attacking and finish the season well but we seem like we have no idea what to do in possession which is why Dyche can`t be our long term future, they`ve had the better chances on the break and should be at least level.

Totally disagree.

Were using 2 totally finished full backs.

A DM being used box to box.

No right winger.

McNeil should be in Doucoures role who has been dreadful

Despite all that...with a better player than doucoure we'd have had a handful more shots on goal from good positions.