Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks this squad - or the management - or the tactics are good enough needs to seriously sort their head out. 50 years watching them disappoint me (except for 2-3 great years and a few near misses). We truly are a nothing team - yo-yoing from 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th with the odd 11th, 14th and last day scare. I don't think we've had a central midfield match winner perhaps since Alan Ball (yeah, I know, we've had some decent midfielders but mostly on the wing Sheedy, Steven, Andrei) the rest have been DEFENSIVE - IGG, Reid, Bracewell etc.

It's alway going backwards
We never dominate
We mess up against weak teams
We mess up in big matches
We can't win away to good sides
We throw it away in key European games..

Tired of the same old pathetic going nowhere Everton. Sort it for fhs.

He should be under pressure, like any manager.

None of this family club nonsense. Get it shaken up. Get somebody fresh into the coaching staff in the summer too. Happy to keep Davide and Dunc, but need a fresh face and fresh ideas.

He'll get given money and rightly so. But it won't solve all of our issues if we don't have an idea of how to play decent footy and we don't have a clue.

This is exactly it. I'm sick of this family culture [Poor language removed].

City had a culture of being a clown club that could beat united on Saturday and lose to Swindon Town on Wednesday. They worked ruthlessly to become the best team in the world. Set themselves standards. Sacked anyone that didn't meet them.

Look at us. We are an embarrassment from top to bottom as far as performance goes. Look at the recruitment. Have enough heads rolled?

Status
Not open for further replies.