Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I would say you couldnt make it up, but to lose to a team that had lost 15 from 17 away, had only scored 7 away goals, had conceeded in over the last 20 away prem games, have a player start his 1st game and score his 1st goal -leaves you lost for words other than swear words

It looks like they haven't prepared properly. It's too often to be a coincidence. Management team have to take responsibility for this shambles. If it was Silva he'd be in trouble.
I was going to say, this is worse than some managers who have been hounded out by the fans. Why do we have managers that continue doing the same things that fail over and over again?

He may have won it all in the past at the 'Super' clubs, but I feel Carlo is not going to bring us success playing this way. No matter who the players are.

I am annoyed with Carlo, but even if he is the wrong manager the lack of effort from these players is very disturbing. It makes me wonder where is this attitude coming from? It makes me wonder what attitude do the toilet cleaners have?

Everybody out of this team. Unbelievable lost to a team that’s relegated. All over. Oh well, at least we’re not in the bottom three ourselves. Need players next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.