Everton v QPR. 15th Dec at 20.00.

Lad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

These lads are mega-cack and haven't won a single away game this season. QPR to win 2-1, Junior Hoilett and Bobby Zamora pull QPR back after Osman puts us ahead.
My goodness that's very specific, have you been in "back to the future " or is this all jUst a scared young man talking :)

Yes, Burnley and the other relegation contenders are catching us. Lose this and QPR are a point behind us.

We are getting sucked into a relegation battle.
No way, we're going to tank these beuts.
We are not in a relegation battle
We have Eto'o don't forget
We are boss, we are Everton
Cmon everyone :)

My goodness that's very specific, have you been in "back to the future " or is this all jst a scared young man talking :)

Everton's performances have been like clockwork this season. Whatever muck striker hasn't scored in a season will bag one against us after we go one-nil up and we can't break the cycle.

"All of this has happened before, and it will happen again."

destiny.png

Everton's performances have been like clockwork this season. Whatever muck striker hasn't scored in a season will bag one against us after we go one-nil up and we can't break the cycle.

"All of this has happened before, and it will happen again."

destiny.png
No actually I own a DeLorean's it won't, 3 -0 to us

Nice one Chico! We need some panzer like devastation handed out to the droopy the dog looking mo fo! Must win and win well!! 3-0 Everton huzzah ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.