Everton v Palace (8.00 Friday 30th Sept)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just go Mike Bassett in this game 4-4-f'ing-2 Lukaku and Kone/Valencia up top, drop playing poorly, heartbeat and kev on the wings. I double G and Gaz Baz CM Colesey and Leights full back and Jags and Big Ash centre half. Not forget the keeper of nets Stickleback

Lets just go Mike Bassett in this game 4-4-f'ing-2 Lukaku and Kone/Valencia up top, drop playing poorly, heartbeat and kev on the wings. I double G and Gaz Baz CM Colesey and Leights full back and Jags and Big Ash centre half. Not forget the keeper of nets Stickleback
Mate just no.

As long as we smash these I'll still consider it a good start to the season.

Bum these, go into the international break on a high, then hope City have an eye on their game away to Barcelona 4 days after they play us and hope to sneak a point there.

17 points from a possible 24 would be sound.

It'll be interesting to see how Koeman approaches a game against a side that sets up similar to his teams.

Palace should be a different prospect this season with Benteke up front. Everton will need to be at their best.

56-1 to the Everton's

Them to score first, the AngryArlDar Dome to burst into a massive ale-fuelled fume, Ronco to haul Barkley off after 4 minutes and Rom to then score 55 with the last goal credited to Naisse for diverting a shot with his arse into the net.

Love night games me

Status
Not open for further replies.