Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m happy that Forest have called it out. They are basically now publicly saying it’s corrupt, which is what we have been saying all season. Fair play to them. But not fair play for the feed the scousers crap.
They were happy enough to take the proverbial pee out of us at their place,what goes around,comes around i guess😂

Truthfully what was the point in them appointing Clattenburg? If it was to put pressure on the PGMOL because some decisions have gone against them, then it has backfired massively. Its ironic if Clattenburg was involved in that statement and he gave arguably the worst referring performance ever witnessed at this ground.
That’s the joke of it all.

Clattenberg is a cretin of the highest order. A joke of a ref who thought he was the star of the show and a real character.

He’s now on the books to review the performance of referees and advise Forest… The ultimate poacher-turned-gamekeeper, literally throwing his own former colleagues under the bus for a few quid.

How many times did he himself ever come out and front up after a horror show? Not once, just hid under his rock until it all blew over.

He ruined the new series of Gladiators for me as well, every time I saw him and his pathetic Euros tattoo, it just made me want to stick my foot through the tele!

Pickford's save was crucial but I went for IGG for motm, not just for his goal but for his industrious performance in breaking up the Forest attacks and making life a little easier for our defence.
A decent team display under the circumstances, it was always coming down to the side that kept their cool and controlled the game best and I felt we did that in the main.