Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest : 3pm KO : Saturday 20th August 2022

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the email I got yesterday it said call ticket office or fill out a form .. dont think the option to transfer is there on the web site until September but I maybe wrong

Ticketing on the site has been a mess for a few years now though.

Cheers - did it the old fashioned way and got the ticket office to print one. Wholeheartedly agree on the ticket site, you’d struggle to make a website that bad if you tried.

Not confident, thought this slow ass club would have sorted out a couple more signings by now. It’s almost like they see these first few games as sacrificial games while we sort ourselves out.

Lampard will be seething in the press conference. To not have brought a forward in by game 3 is disgraceful tbh.
Dunno, he hasn't publicly put any pressure on the club as of yet which I find very surprising. Imagine we had an ambitious manager who had already achieved things as a manager, you can bet your bottom dollar he'd be declaring how badly he's being handicapped by not having players available to him, and deflecting (and rightly so) blame for defeats away from him due to being made to work with a load of rejects.

Everton can refund my two home games and eveyone else’s if the intention was to forfeit them because they’ve neglected to make us competitive, utterly shambolic squd preparation, but then why does anyone expect anything different while we still have these narcissists wilfully destroying this club

Dunno, he hasn't publicly put any pressure on the club as of yet which I find very surprising. Imagine we had an ambitious manager who had already achieved things as a manager, you can bet your bottom dollar he'd be declaring how badly he's being handicapped by not having players available to him, and deflecting (and rightly so) blame for defeats away from him due to being made to work with a load of rejects.
Maybe he's part of the reason for the delay. It's not just a case of the club putting players on a plate for him. He's involved in recruitment too.

Status
Not open for further replies.