Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafael can't win with some. I mean we are missing both strikers and Coleman and have a lot of players not fully fit and we have for the most part played well and comfortably. And then they say its only Norwich.

What do you expect, peak barca style play and a 8 nil win. Get some perspective. Go joint top If we win this
They know Benitez is really really boss and are expecting the world. Thier faith is commendable. I wish to get to that level of believe in Ben one day.

Not a pretty match, but we are without a host of starters, and at this point a win is all that matters. Keep in mind that defensively we havent given up much, if we can nick a second I think we should cruise easily.

Also, sometimes with these teams is because they know they cant match the ability, they try and run into the ground in the first half and over-compensate, which looks nice until the second half rolls around. Then, they are too tried to keep it up, and if they didnt pick up the lead they were over-compensating for, they are in a bad way and end up giving up a few more. Leeds runs into that fairly often and they are more talented/better managed.

And my axe!
a46.jpg

This is 8 of our starting 11 healthy. We should be able to play decent stuff against Norwich.

We have dominated the ball but have nothing up top thats the problem which we all knew.

Today is get the 3 points by hook or by crook and defend defend defend against Utd next weekend and hope both are fit after the international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.