Everton v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Tuesday 20 Sept, 19.45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamo Martinez

Player Valuation: £70m
1516959303.jpg

OK. Looks like Ijjy and Goat are on their period and Chico is, as usual, taking a well earned break. It's down to a rank amateur like me to try and serve up a fun and informative preview. Don't hold your breath on that score.

What about those blues hey. how boss are we? remains to be seen really but when the important things in life (You know, family, health, jobs) are sorted there's nothing better than watching Everton win. And when there not it can give you a little lift.

Next up we welcome the good (but slightly odd) folk from Norfolk to Walton for a secon round 'League' cup tie.
$(KGrHqF,!pME8WuPsgY4BPTSHHbN3Q~~60_1.JPG

A quick glance at ceefax (only kodding) tells me they're second in the Championship. This could be good for us as they should really be concentrating on their league form and maybe resting key players.
Why on earth am I worrying about Norwich's key players ffs?

WA1957947.jpg

I'll be honest I'm not sure who their key players are much less their bench warmers.

I'm thinking Robbie Brady, Wes Holahan, Russel Martin and Ruel Fox. Oh yeah ex blues Naismith and Ruddy
Oh what the hell, we should batter these with our under 18s

COtHJGqXAAA2Pc2.jpg

So what's our line up? no idea tbh. Maybe Robles in goal. I'd imagine Holgate will get a game and in light of Lukaku's knock Valencia might get a start. Cleverley in to give Barry a rest and Del in for Bolasie.
Does Gana need a rest. He doesn't seem to but I get tired just watching him.

I'm running out of ideas now so it's your turn to take baton and run with it.

Come on Blues. Do it to them before they do it to us.

1516959303.jpg

OK. Looks like Ijjy and Goat are on their period and Chico is, as usual, taking a well earned break. It's down to a rank amateur like me to try and serve up a fun and informative preview. Don't hold your breath on that score.

What about those blues hey. how boss are we? remains to be seen really but when the important things in life (You know, family, health, jobs) are sorted there's nothing better than watching Everton win. And when there not it can give you a little lift.

Next up we welcome the good (but slightly odd) folk from Norfolk to Walton for a secon round 'League' cup tie.
$(KGrHqF,!pME8WuPsgY4BPTSHHbN3Q~~60_1.JPG

A quick glance at ceefax (only kodding) tells me they're second in the Championship. This could be good for us as they should really be concentrating on their league form and maybe resting key players.
Why on earth am I worrying about Norwich's key players ffs?

WA1957947.jpg

I'll be honest I'm not sure who their key players are much less their bench warmers.

I'm thinking Robbie Brady, Wes Holahan, Russel Martin and Ruel Fox. Oh yeah ex blues Naismith and Ruddy
Oh what the hell, we should batter these with our under 18s

COtHJGqXAAA2Pc2.jpg

So what's our line up? no idea tbh. Maybe Robles in goal. I'd imagine Holgate will get a game and in light of Lukaku's knock Valencia might get a start. Cleverley in to give Barry a rest and Del in for Bolasie.
Does Gana need a rest. He doesn't seem to but I get tired just watching him.

I'm running out of ideas now so it's your turn to take baton and run with it.

Come on Blues. Do it to them before they do it to us.
FFS We we are in the third round

Status
Not open for further replies.