Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you buddy.

Absolutely buzzing with this result and even more so the performance. Every player put a shift in.

Shout out to Harrison by the way. Thought his defensive work and work ethic was excellent. May not have assisted in the end but the amount of times I saw him working his arse, blocking passing lanes.
I gave Harrison my MoM but I think the whole team deserve it including the subs That maybe in my top 5 games in the last 10 Years We didn’t stick in there we dominated the game for long periods. Every player played their part. If I hadn’t have give it to Harrison I would have five it to young. Have that you bastards.

There's nothing in the local rag (The Chronicle) re Schar, he always seems to be on the edge of an injury breakdown though. Got to say that his form since being coaches by Eddie Howe has been sensational. He always had moments, but for a £3million player, he has been an absolute steal.

There was talk of Wilson being available but no sign of that. There have also been rumours that Isak is carrying an injury and that Gordon isn't fully fit either. Regarding Gordon, I was one of those who thought it was a really bad move and that he would be a bad influence. So far, football wise at least this season he has been so good (probably not what you wanted to hear).

Sorry again about Trippier
No need to apologise mate, Trippier done just fine Bijou me old pal old buddy

My Prayers were answered, and have left a happy happy man 😇

Great performance lads ( even with the scare of Garner missing the game ) :drunk: you deserve it, even Young put a shift in..

Status
Not open for further replies.