Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

What pleased me was the team ethic that we haven't seen for a good few years. Like the Man Utd game it wasn't a 3-0 game they were games that could have gone either way. Fortunately this game went our way due to getting the 1st goal. This is Karma for the 4-1 defeat last season which was basically the same type of game. Dyche is getting in the players heads and it is bearing fruit.

They specifically asked him about the win lifting Everton out the bottom three. Then Dyche started laughing a bit, mentioned something about the points but then said "yeah another twist, and there's more to come" - I might be reading too much into it, but it was the way he said it, and was very relaxed about it all.

i thought he meant about the club being everton than that mate

What pleased me was the team ethic that we haven't seen for a good few years. Like the Man Utd game it wasn't a 3-0 game they were games that could have gone either way. Fortunately this game went our way due to getting the 1st goal. This is Karma for the 4-1 defeat last season which was basically the same type of game. Dyche is getting in the players heads and it is bearing fruit.

Would agree with this. Finally something at home went our way, after the 1st we didn't look like not winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.