Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to Dyche tonight, he got that spot on. I don't think there is a better centre back pairing than Tarkowski and Branthwaite in the league at the moment. Very important goal for Beto, confidence wise. I would have to say, although I don't agree with a lot of his decisions, Dyche has built up so e team spirit here. Tarkowski MOTM for me, I thought Young was very good tonight, not so much pressure on him as there is at full back.
100% that right there. I've been a Dyche critic for a while now, and like you, I still think he gets a good many things wrong a lot of the time, but I can't deny that the team spirit seems as good as it's been for a long time. Lately that's been enough to get results to start going our way. Long may it continue!

100% that right there. I've been a Dyche critic for a while now, and like you, I still think he gets a good many things wrong a lot of the time, but I can't deny that the team spirit seems as good as it's been for a long time. Lately that's been enough to get results to start going our way. Long may it continue!
The fitness levels tonight were amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.