Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That was one good performance. Loved how we didn't sit back when we got the goal and continued with the high press.
Difficult to pick a MOM. Everyone put a shift in.
Branthwaite is one class act and myko is getting better by the game. McNeil outstanding.
Thought I was watching 1970's Brazil for the Beto goal.
What a job Dyche is doing. The Premier League need to give us a 20 point deduction if they want us relegated. 10 points isn't going to be enough.
Bent bastards.

Congratulation! And commiserations on your wife‘s sporting choice ;)
Thank you! To be fair I think my hate of them lot has grown since I met her, it's usually me on the wind up not the other way round!

Back on topic love seeing the improvement in Mykolenko. Would love Beto to succeed as well, hope that goal fires him on now

Excellent performance and we finally get what we deserved even if we had to wait until the final 15 minutes or so to get the goals, hopefully we have turned a corner as it's a massive psychological boost getting out of the bottom three. This season is vastly different to the last two when we struggled throughout and we have improved no end and deserve to be mid table and pushing for the top half so give us our damn points back!

Status
Not open for further replies.