Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Their away form is as bad as our Home form
They have one clean sheet and one win away this season, both against Sheff Utd

I'm feeling good about this one

Question to any Newcastle fans, first why do they think it's us that hate them with a fake rivalry? Said before they're irrelevant to me and should be irrelevant to Evertonians. It's them that keep antagonising Evertonians and swiping us, particularly with pathetic polls WHO ARE THE BIGGER CLUB? !

And what makes them closer to Liverpool? They have some relative "success" in making the CL. They did so in the 90's of course. How many title's, European trophies, FA Cups, and League Cups and Community Shields have they won that makes them similar to Liverpool? They can't even lay a glove on Everton and we haven't been that relevant in many years.
Always talking themselves up as the bigger club. Small dog syndrome YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP. Nothing to show for their big club status.

Kopite Kev YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

As mad as it sounds,two positive results on Thu & Sun and I think we're well on our way , and why not, team is playing well, get a win tonight and confidence levels rise for Sunday.
Very aware this is Everton we're talking about though.
Results are generally going our way , COYB, this is a chance

Dave Watson scores Everton’s winning goal in 66th minute of this FA Cup sixth round tie against Newcastle United played at Goodison Park, Liverpool on the 12th March 1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.