Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea would appear to be the easier of the two games, so with that in mind I'm not sure if I want to see Dom and Onana risked in this one if they ain't 100%.

Not advocating throwing this game but I do think our chance of 3 points is higher against Chelsea.

Less confident than I was on Sat, feel like this is a game we will miss Onana with joelinton and bruno in their midfield.

That being said the journo killers have played a lot of footy lately so wouldn't be surprised to see a draw.
I think barcodes or skunks is a more appropriate put down 😕🤔

Less confident than I was on Sat, feel like this is a game we will miss Onana with joelinton and bruno in their midfield.

That being said the journo killers have played a lot of footy kately so wouldn't be surprised to see a draw.
Although they battered Man U on Saturday they actually had a hard game as they could not increase their 1-0 lead and played with intensity the whole game. With all the injuries and difficult schedule of games of late they might start to feel it in their legs. Hopefully we can take advantage

Has there been any official word on how long Onana is out? Or is it a typical Everton injury where he has a "minor knock" and is therefore out until late January.

Saw on Twitter that an 18 year old Newcastle fan died recently in a tragic car accident

Do you think it would be appropriate for us to do something in the 18th minute to commemorate his memory like a minutes applause?

If it's going their way near the 90, we need some weirdo to chain himself to the gwladys st goalpost wearing a 'corrupt' shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.