Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d have more confidence if this was an away game. I don’t like how Dyche sets us up at home, especially against decent teams, and his results so far indicate he doesn’t know how to. Hopefully the Bournemouth and Burnley wins have reminded the team what’s required. All be it they were two of the worst teams to rock up at goodison in recent times.

I think this will be a Man U win and a massive anti climax given what’s going on at the moment. Everton that.
Not at all wishing to be snide, but just maybe poor results against top teams are largely due to them being top teams and us not, rather than necessarily any defect in Dyche's, set up. Just a thought.

Not at all wishing to be snide, but just maybe poor results against top teams are largely due to them being top teams and us not, rather than necessarily any defect in Dyche's, set up. Just a thought.

Hmmm wouldn’t class Man U as a top team. Very very beatable at home. And away at the moment.

At home there’s only City I can excuse us not having a good go at.

Should have placards of the letter O under all the seats along the front row in the top tier of the main stand, except for one at the end which is the letter B

For all the disappointments of visiting Goodison over the last few years there is no place i would rather be than at the match Sunday.

The atmosphere is going to be off the scale

….lad on the left wing (Garnacho?) looked the main threat last time I watched United. Could be an area of concern given our RB issues. I think I’d prefer Young to start over Patterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.