• Gylfi Sigurdsson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 14 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha Doucouré goes to play a 1-2 with Soggy and he passes it all the back to Pickford.

Doucouré was clean through the middle of the pitch, stops and throws his arms in the air.

We were always going to lose this. There has been more effort tonight, undoubtedly. It's just soul destroying to see how impotent we are in an attacking sense. Not just this game. In a lot of our matches. Not good enough for a club of our stature. We're not Sheffield United ffs.

Trying not to be over critical as City are a class above but no matter how well Pickford plays, he always is questionable for a goal or two; Siggy needs to go; how Iwobi gets paid to play football is honestly beyond me; Davies has improved but not as much as a lot think. Oh well, at least I will have a beer in my hand on Saturday.....

I think if we can get the team back to how it was at the start of the season, things will improve. I’ve said for ages we can only carry one of Sigs, iwobi, Gomes. Davies was in that list be he has improved lately. Also important players our means more of them play.

Status
Not open for further replies.