Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
people.saying DCL needed that more than Coleman. I beg to differ.

More importantly, Everton needed it.

FWIW I think DCL was perfectly justified in making sure it went in....that City defender was too close for comfort.

My only concern is with that darned VAR....I was sure DCL was going to be adjudged offside or sommat and if he had been we would have been livid with him.

The result is of course that you can’t react with immediate joy the way you used to be able to do, you just wait until you are sure.

FWIW I think DCL was perfectly justified in making sure it went in....that City defender was too close for comfort.

My only concern is with that darned VAR....I was sure DCL was going to be adjudged offside or sommat and if he had been we would have been livid with him.

The result is of course that you can’t react with joy the way you used to be able to do, you just wait until you are sure.

Yeah I agree I've no problem with DCL being ruthless. Just wish it wasn't Coleman. He's goals have dried up in recent seasons.

Well i would definitely have taken that for half time. Would take it for full time too. Good second half needed please blues. Could kick start our season this and man do we need it.

It'll be back to the usual coward display when expected to win a game.

This point will be insignificant to us at the end of the season. Especially when we drop points to Burnley next week. But we’ll essentially hand the kopites the title and blues seem to be made up with this scenario. Baffling. Get the Silvas and Aguero on and beat us good and proper Pep.

The result is of course that you can’t react with immediate joy the way you used to be able to do, you just wait until you are sure.

Me too ! It’s the team more than anyone !if he knows he’s onside he has to make sure it goes in !

Status
Not open for further replies.