Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On balance I want us to lose this for obvious reasons. If we had more points and looked in good shape for higher than 8th I'd want us to win no matter the consequences. I'm all about the cups now thanks to our rubbish start. After City I hope we start to improve as I'd hate a relegation fight. I don't want us to change manager. I want him to improve on last year.

On balance I want us to lose this for obvious reasons. If we had more points and looked in good shape for higher than 8th I'd want us to win no matter the consequences. I'm all about the cups now thanks to our rubbish start. After City I hope we start to improve as I'd hate a relegation fight. I don't want us to change manager. I want him to improve on last year.
We shouldn't have to play City as Winston Churchill once said "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend"

martina-hill-middle-finger.gif

Nobody likes a smartarse Bryan. Dont make me come for you...

Everton 2 Citehad 1
Hahah out-tommy’d by me!

Having just won a game, I'm looking forward to this. If Silva picks the right players to do it, then we could use the high press to effect again, like we did when we beat them 4-0. The team needs to give the fans something to latch onto early on, even if it's putting de Bruyne into orbit - show you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.