Match Thread Everton v Man Utd. 17th Oct at 15.00.

Funes Mori?

• Start him

Votes: 26 8.9%
  • Get Stones in

Votes: 189 64.7%
  • Three in defence

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • He's gonna be boss

Votes: 60 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's exciting me at the moment is our ability to come back (wish we didn't have too so much). if we go down a goal or two, you just feel we are going to get back into it. Shows real belief and a number of players who can score. Not that I wouldn't love a clean sheet at 6-0.
That's how I felt when we were boss in the eighties. I'm not quite back to that level of confidence now, but there's definitely a lot of fight and steel in this team.

Man Utd is dead iffy and even when they win it's usually ugly. I bet even their own supporters - the ones who actually know anything about football - are surprised that they actually got to the top of the league the other week.

I'm sticking to my policy of not tipping Everton, because I'm a jinx, but if our best 3 or 4 have a good day we'll do alright.

That's how I felt when we were boss in the eighties[/B]. I'm not quite back to that level of confidence now, but there's definitely a lot of fight and steel in this team.

Man Utd is dead iffy and even when they win it's usually ugly. I bet even their own supporters - the ones who actually know anything about football - are surprised that they actually got to the top of the league the other week.

I'm sticking to my policy of not tipping Everton, because I'm a jinx, but if our best 3 or 4 have a good day we'll do alright.

Remember thinking we could give any team a two nil start in the eighties and still win at a canter...heady days

What's exciting me at the moment is our ability to come back (wish we didn't have too so much). if we go down a goal or two, you just feel we are going to get back into it. Shows real belief and a number of players who can score. Not that I wouldn't love a clean sheet at 6-0.

Yeah, last year it felt like we were dead and buried when we went a goal down. Not exactly feeling a zen calm when we go behind now, but have never felt out of a game this season.

Remember that game, manny Fernandes thunder bolt, 2-0 up? Ended up losing 2-4 and that crab scored the fourth didn't he
Who was on goal that day?remeber him making a right balls up for one of their goals but just cant think of his name.turner just thought of it think o shea scored from it and didnt our best midfielder ever score an og the same day?step forward mr neville

Think
Who was on goal that day?remeber him making a right balls up for one of their goals but just cant think of his name.turner just thought of it think o shea scored from it and didnt our best midfielder ever score an og the same day?step forward mr neville
Think it was turner maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.