Match Thread Everton v Man United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be happy with a 0-0 tonight.

Yes a win would be great but just keeping the clean sheets / tight defence and grabbing a point keeps our unbeaten run going.

Every point is still crucial. We’re not that far removed from a team that was battling relegation. A few key injuries and bad results and we could be back down there struggling to score not knowing when the next win is arriving. We’re looking far more solid than last season at the moment so let’s just get as many points as we can and keep momentum going.

Every point is still crucial. We’re not that far removed from a team that was battling relegation. A few key injuries and bad results and we could be back down there struggling to score not knowing when the next win is arriving. We’re looking far more solid than last season at the moment so let’s just get as many points as we can and keep momentum going.

I think we need to target 50 more pts and to keep eeking out results with a strong defence. Get that and were in Europe, fall short and were still progressing.

Its not healthy having to wait this long for a game on the weekend.
And its pissing down here in Tipp.

Was thinking maybe the best way to stop the counter is a 343
Pickford
Tarks Coady Myko
Iwobi Garner Onana Gueye
Gray, Maupay, Gordon

How come this game is being played at 7pm on Sunday night?

(And also, how come there wasn’t a lunch time game yesterday). Train strikes?
TV audiences. United couldn't play on Saturday because of Thursday evening's fixture, but BT obviously didn't want to give up the chance to show it.

Sky had these two games, so they've let them go into Sunday evening slots. Once the precedent has been set, it'll become more and more common.

I think we need to target 50 more pts and to keep eeking out results with a strong defence. Get that and were in Europe, fall short and were still progressing.
I think we're a season away from Europe. Strengthen a bit up front and get some more production from there and from midfield as the young players develop, and we should have enough goals to get there given the defensive solidity.

I think it's asking a bit much of the young players to develop fast enough to get us there this season. It could happen, but I don't expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.