• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We were weirdly in this situation in 13/14 playing city at home with rs looking to win the league. I'm watching the game now. What's thoughts on the quality of the starting 11 then vs now?

Howard
Coleman Alcaraz stones jags baines
McCarthy Osman
Naismith lukaku Barkley

Pickford
Coleman mina zouma digne
Gomes gueye
Walcott sigurdsson richarlison
Tosun

Said this in a few threads now.

If you wanted/want us to loose V City you have zero credibility in crying when when loose now

Census is beating City we are helping them.
With that logic should roll over & loose every match (or better still liquidate as a club) because taking points off any team retrospectively helps Liverpool. Small-time mentality for a so called 'big club' We should continue bickering with West Ham if thats our mentality.

Not aimed at individuals more a collective observation of some 'fans' - I can only imagine it brushed off as 'banter' but it ain't as it was the same last time Liverpool were going for the league. Everton fans celebrating on City coaches amongst a list of embarrassments that day.
The fans have always been fickle - 'we're happy to win a cup over league position [outside of relegation]' Martinez prioritises cups gets sacked 'we were crap in the league'.

'I hope we get beat to stop Liverpool winning the league'

'Big club' not a chance, small time mentality from an obsessive fan base who would rather Everton loose at the detriment of Liverpool.
Start concerning yourself with affairs at Everton instead of giving a toss what goes on across the park.
There is no 'success' for us if Liverpool fail to win the league and if you deem it 'success' you are part of the problem.

I'm 25 i've not seen us win anything in my lifetime - I want us to win every game we play
I agree mate small time wanting your team to lose just so a team you dislike dont win the league
DylgYqgWoAAzeLs.jpeg

Amazingly I managed to sell my ticket on StubHub to this one too - a rescheduled midweek game against a team where if we win I'd be about as gutted as I'd have felt if we went down in 1994 or '98.

To the poor sod who bought it, erm... enjoy I guess.

Maybe its a city fan haha. Or an Evertonian hoping to see quality footballers (for City of course)

Had we drew 0-0 in the derby and Klopp wasn't given a chance a do his usual contrived celebration, I'd be more charitable to them. However after that I hope we lose 5-0 and our fans are doing to the Poznan round the ground. Honestly I don't know why any Everton fan would want us to win, the best we can hope for is finishing 7th, which just means having to start our season early and play against league 2 quality sides in the europa league.

We were weirdly in this situation in 13/14 playing city at home with rs looking to win the league. I'm watching the game now. What's thoughts on the quality of the starting 11 then vs now?

Howard
Coleman Alcaraz stones jags baines
McCarthy Osman
Naismith lukaku Barkley

Pickford
Coleman mina zouma digne
Gomes gueye
Walcott sigurdsson richarlison
Tosun
Can I back Everton to win and both teams to score ?

If they beat us they go top ? You know we are going to win now so t you? Nothing to play for except RS glory and we are going to keep them top, I can feel it

Status
Not open for further replies.