Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get that regarding the points deduction and being 12th on 28 but it happened, getting them back is looking less likely by the day, were actually lucky it gave the team enough if a kick up the arse to pull 4 wins out if them, reality is were 17th and have 1 Cup win in 8 games, not good form. I can't see how setting up how he does and using the tactics where we seem to play 2nd fiddle to the opposition is gonna turn it round.

Maybe we'll get a 6 point deduction win the next 4 after that and have a 6 point net benefit

The idiots above have well and truly fd us
[/QUOTE]

lol i agree with dyche and his set ups at times and subs. and he does need to try find a way to win without key players and fast.

but we know what we’re getting with dyche and we all knew

we can play football

we need to start trying something different soon

We are certainly miles off where I want us to be. I am hoping against hope we get those points back to take a bit of pressure off but we have a lot more problems in the club than solutions, that’s for sure. Things can change quickly for the better though so here’s hoping!!
Yep mate,we are perpetually in the “merde”and here’s hoping we can finally navigate our way out of it😀

New to the forum and first post. Was at the game and thought the shape could have worked but the final ball was really poor both from out wide and into the front players. Personally think it’s worth trying again. thought we looked more likely after the changes and Chermiti looked very bright. Will tend to be naively positive.

That isn't what I referenced though. Do you have a point of view about what I referred to?
It's paying dividends for them and they were written off before a ball was kicked is what you posted.

And I said that without the points deduction they would be adrift at the bottom..... so it's not paying dividends is it because because in the real world they are adrift in the relegation zone.

When was the last time we scored a really late winner?

I cant even remember

We just have no winning instinct or desire to go and win a football match. I'm fed up with the losing mentality around the club. We were at home and should have been throwing everything at them to go and win the game. Yet its Luton who wanted it more.

I just don't like the way this club is these days. No one should be happy with this constant level of mediocrity and failure.

When was the last time we scored a really late winner?

I cant even remember

We just have no winning instinct or desire to go and win a football match. I'm fed up with the losing mentality around the club. We were at home and should have been throwing everything at them to go and win the game. Yet its Luton who wanted it more.

I just don't like the way this club is these days. No one should be happy with this constant level of mediocrity and failure.

we was mate and they scored at the end

and watford away?