Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But compare how we play at home to how we play away. You can see a game plan. I don't know what we're trying to do at home
Away from home the opposition is expected to come onto you . This means that keeping it tight and hitting the break works … at home when we have more possession that means we have players like doucs and gana with more of the ball and we are trying to break down teams … it can’t be the same plan … hence why we have won 3 away games and none at home and only scored a single goal

I'm really struggling watching everton the last 3 years. Growing up watching Moyes he always had them disciplined and structured. How do we concede two goals like that. The second one he's just wandered into the box and managed to tap it in from their free kick when we had all our players back. How does that happen?

We had periods under Moyes where it was exactly like that. They just didn't last long (didnt last 2 years!).

I still remmber Bolton 0-4, villa 0-4 and wba 0-4 within 10-14 days or something

If you can’t keep clean sheets then your destined to struggle…

We should turn this game around…but against better opponents your dead and buried!

We are awful at the basics on set pieces…sort it out Dyche and fast!!

Get this changed, Dyche. No use waiting till 65 minutes expecting something different from these. Bloody cheek of Onana haranguing the crowd match to match...pity he doesnt concentrate on his wayward bleedin shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.