Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was surprised to hear Klopp's comments last night. He seemed scared of a physical game. I suppose it's natural given the 2 injuries from the goodison derby last season. If they have that mentality we need to use it to our advantage, lord knows it's the only advantage we might have.
That's just Klopp making sure the referee pounces on every little tackle made on his angels and doesn't make the mistake the last ref made when he failed to execute Pickford on the spot for injuring the most special and protection-worthy player in history. Fully expect at least 1 red card from the officials to fulfil their obligations to Herr Klopp.

Delph has to come in and we need to go 451.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne
Townsend Doucoure Delph Allan Gray
Richarlison
100 per cent would have had this today with gordon and rondon in for rich gray. Is the best option for the team will be tough

It cant be that hard though. Just stand there even and lash out with your feet if one comes within kicking distance. 90 minutes to hospitalise a couple. That is not a big ask.
Yeah you would think that but struggle to see these players doing anything good except stealing a wage

Will it be a brave and noble exit for Benitez after a narrow defeat, or a fittingly disgraced exit after a hammering? I'd take the draw right now, if offered it.

That's just Klopp making sure the referee pounces on every little tackle made on his angels and doesn't make the mistake the last ref made when he failed to execute Pickford on the spot for injuring the most special and protection-worthy player in history. Fully expect at least 1 red card from the officials to fulfil their obligations to Herr Klopp.
And which players do we possess that would make it a physical contest anyway. Liverpool will destroy us on that front too. We have a team of cowards. Klopp just doing pre Derby mind games.

Status
Not open for further replies.