Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GET READY THE CHAMPAGNE LADS! WE WILL WIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a very windy night that game - here they are drinking Champers after a bally goal -1-0 win

We will win today and win well, no last minute freak to celebrate like a cup final.

They won't know what's hit them in today's game, I am feeling more confident about today's game than I have felt about any other game this season, have no doubts, today is our day! If we can crock a few of their overhyped prima donnas then all the better.

COYB

I'm 45 and although I witnessed dozens - I almost can't remember what a derby win feels like anymore.
I vaguely remember looking forward to derbies more than any other game in the 90's, because in spite of how awful we were, we had a pretty good record against the RS there for a while...

But like yourself, it's been mostly shoved out of my head by what's followed.

all depends on what type of Everton or liverpool turn up, we are capable of beating themas we nearly did in the last derby. they are capable of being really poor but luck sneaks it for them, they are also capable of smashing 3 past us. lets just hope its our day for once and their hoodoo has finally run out over us

We will win today and win well, no last minute freak to celebrate like a cup final.

They won't know what's hit them in today's game, I am feeling more confident about today's game than I have felt about any other game this season, have no doubts, today is our day! If we can crock a few of their overhyped prima donnas then all the better.

COYB
Pour me a glass of your beverage please mate.

Just can't get my head around people feeling optimistic ahead of this fixture - wish I could join you!!

I vaguely remember looking forward to derbies more than any other game in the 90's, because in spite of how awful we were, we had a pretty good record against the RS there for a while...

But like yourself, it's been mostly shoved out of my head by what's followed.
Get down to County Road today mate and believe me, you will be well up for it ;)

Get down to County Road today mate and believe me, you will be well up for it ;)
Oh I'm always "up for it" at the match, in the sense that I get behind the team, shout and scream etc... but it's more in a "try desperately to prevent the inevitable" sort of way... there's zero expectation anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.