Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please god.

Genuinely don’t care if we lose the last 9 games by several goals each, if we can just win this one.

Said it the other day, is there ANY chance that all the derby pain we’ve gone through over the last god knows how many years has been leading up to this one opportunity to throw a massive spanner in their title bid?

ONE *** TIME

Yeah man, the 3-3 were Lukaku briefly put us 3-2 up. We should have scored like fkin 7 that day too...

Makes me angry thinking about it haha

They had 3 shots on target whilst we had Deulofeu and Lukaku doing back passes to their keeper after we put them through one on one countless times. We should have battered them that day and we should have beaten them at Goodison last season if Tosun or Calvert Lewin could finish to an average standard.

So id go with 3 at the back

Pickford
Mina
Zouma
Jageilka
Coleman
Deane
Snides
Gana
Gomes
Lookman
Bernard
Iceland

No striker, they are all crud and the way we create chances is getting the byline and cutting back for sigs running in. Hopefully the other two centre mids can do the same.
I'd go with this and just hope they dont notice the extra man

Yeah man, the 3-3 were Lukaku briefly put us 3-2 up. We should have scored like fkin 7 that day too...

Makes me angry thinking about it haha

We blew like a 4 on 2 on the break in the last minute of that game with Mccarthy ending up falling over as he tried to score the winner from about 8 yards, with the ball ballooning off towards the corner flag.

Bernard on the left . Richarlison up top.

Not for me, van Dijk dealt with Richarlison easily at their place and I don't know why it would be any different on Sunday. Play DCL up top and give him the objective of being a massive arse with the hope of freeing up space for some of our more talented players. I sense Silva might see Bernard and Lookman as 'impact' players at the moment so I'm half expecting both Walcott and Richarlison to retain their place(s).

We blew like a 4 on 2 on the break in the last minute of that game with Mccarthy ending up falling over as he tried to score the winner from about 8 yards, with the ball ballooning off towards the corner flag.

All three of their goals were set pieces as well. Apart from that open goal miss from Joe Allen they created nothing that day. If you’d said at that point that that team would have challenged for the title you’d have laughed. They were poor. Sadly Everton have contrived to let poor Liverpool teams off the hook continuously and yet been battered by the good ones.

I'm that bored in work I've registered on their forum and I've had a whole page of bites. Passing the day anyway. Apparently I'm a Meff and a Wool - which is rich coming from them

Status
Not open for further replies.