Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that, i think the occasion will bring the best of the Toffees out and the Pool are not shooting at their best

I think the best we can hope for is a 0-0. I’d pack the midfield and play three at the back with width from the wing backs.

These will be on the front foot after the Man Utd game and particularly more so if Watford get something this evening.

Pickford

Keane Mina Zouma

Coleman Schneiderlin Digne

Gueye Gomes

Sigurdsson

Calvert-Lewin
We have Walcott, Bernard, Richarlison & Lookman all capable of making an impact if needed.

I'm sick of hearing rs say we crippled Everton, I'm also sick of Blues saying we're crap because of the last Derby.

I'd love nothing more than a 97th Minute winner in off Pickford's Arse.

But this is Everton and our last game was only Cardiff so tragically I think we will roll over again.

I think the best we can hope for is a 0-0. I’d pack the midfield and play three at the back with width from the wing backs.

These will be on the front foot after the Man Utd game and particularly more so if Watford get something this evening.

Pickford

Keane Mina Zouma

Coleman Schneiderlin Digne

Gueye Gomes

Sigurdsson

Calvert-Lewin
We have Walcott, Bernard, Richarlison & Lookman all capable of making an impact if needed.
They should have been on the front foot at Utd, the game was theirs for the taking. On the back of a lacklustre display in Europe, they're feeling the heat. We can win this game if we hit the ground running.

Whoever starts RW needs to run at that overrated grock Robertson for 90 minutes.

He's appallingly limited. Straight line running and aggression. That's IT. Look at what Gnabry did to him last week in the Bayern game. Same with a one legged Rashford on Sunday.

Lookman to start. Get at him.

Rest of team:

Pickford
Coleman Jagielka Keane Digne
Gomes
Gana Sig
Lookman Richarlison Bernard.

We'll win this.

The optimism I’m feeling today will no doubt disappear by Sunday afternoon. As for the team as long as they don’t smile or chat to the other side during the prematch handshake I will be happy with whoever starts.

I just hope they understand that a season of angst and fume and disappointment will evaporate in a millisecond if we beat these meffs and catalyse their failure to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.