Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been this excited about a derby for years, as long as we actually turn up and play unlike most of the previous games then we will be fine. We have a team full of confidence and players who can pick a cross/pass which isn't sideways or backwards.

Have a great time watching the game blues safe in the knowledge we now have a winning mentality and one of the most free scoring teams in the league.

The fact that sky are focusing on the old firm and you have to go looking for anything about our game shows that they're worried about us today

Can't sleep. Fully awake now. Expecting big things from Allan & Doucoure today. They need to be work horses to help out the potentially tired legs of James & Richy. Got to hope Mane isn't 100% as he makes them lot tick. We need Sigurdsson to be on it too if/when he comes on as i can't see James doing 90. I reckon DCL will have an extra bit of spring in his play as he knows there will be some service to him unlike England. Seamus will give everything no doubt & Yerri's fist shaking when winning tackles needs to become a regular thing as him & Allan both doing that sends a message of war to any opposition. Gomes needs to watch the many fouls he conceeds every game. In a derby the RS will be screaming for cards & probably get them because Everton that. If Jordon Pickford makes a goal scoring error today then i think he might be done. He HAS to have a big game today.
Please win this one Everton. Please.

This game has never been about a talent divide only a mentality. Let’s hope the new boys can inspire the existing players or whether they’ll wilt away. I think no fans there will really help us though as it has all season.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.