Match Thread Everton v Liverpool (Monday 16 March 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares who won, let's all have a nice slice of cheese on toast.

wallace-and-gromit-cheese.png

Going to be a double kick to the minerals if they resurrect this season and we start back up with this match.
Doubt it would start like that and if the start date is what they maybe think, to me it would start with villa at home, if it goes past the season ends date and they are still thick enough to say they still want to end the league thats when it starts to get confusing of who's playing who what date etc

I didn't go so what was the score and did Pickford play well? Another game against the RS that we failed to win. It just goes on and on.

They can't just start the league again. First comes the meetings and discussions about restart, then the planning of fixtures to still be played, then decisions about transfer windows and contracts, then they have to have at least 2 weeks of training before restarting or everyone is asking for injuries, then finally they will begin to play. None of this even starts until it is clearly safe to have gatherings of 50,000 people let alone 50.
No one is going to take the risk if staging a game, infecting tens of thousands and undoing any good done by all this Social Distancing and Shelter in Place stuff.
Suspending and Cancelling were way easier decisions to make.
Anyone who believes there will be football being played in 2020 is sadly deluded.

I think as the footballess weeks proceed we may go that insane that we would love nothing more than watching the derby to kill the boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.