• Hate like

Votes: 201 42.9%
  • The Bends is better than OK Computer, defo

Votes: 38 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldnt surprise me if Gerrard doesnt play/start. He didnt start last week but did in midweek. Brendan has said he cant play two games a week.

Just wondering, have the kopite media currently drooling all over Slippy's "final derby" thought about the possibility the teams could meet in the Europa League this season?

My ticket purchase was a bit (very) last minute, has anybody got any advice for going the game alone?

If anybody else is in my shoes, I'm up for a pre-match pint!

Welcome to the forum mate. But watch the language.

Why thank you very much. The nerves are getting too me now. Saw that advert and had a moment. It was either that or kick the cat. The cat is called Dixie so I couldn't do that so a foul rant it was.

Just wondering, have the kopite media currently drooling all over Slippy's "final derby" thought about the possibility the teams could meet in the Europa League this season?

They get to do it again with added 'gerrard glory' talk. To be fair if that happened it would be a foregone conclusion - we never beat them when it actually matters

I haven't watched sky all week because i can imagine how bad it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.