• Hate like

Votes: 201 42.9%
  • The Bends is better than OK Computer, defo

Votes: 38 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Rocky IV being voted the best in the franchise because of Ijjy's campaigning, the suggestion that the Bends trumps OK Computer by another of our elder statesmen is making me wonder what type of forum we want to be? We should be ashamed of ourselves.
too many fillers mate.

We're not expected to win this one though. Theyve been rolling over teams, crap ones but teams nonetheless, and they'll be in much more of a rhythm than us. Their defence is steam-dried cack, so if we can't put one or two in against them, there's no hope.

Well yeah we are not expected to win I kinda went on a tangent about that game. But the feeling I had is the same for this. I think that add has wound me up big time.. a positive way. If it was about an Everton player I'd feel very uncomfortable. But of course these dopey kopites in our emerald isle love the gay media love fest going on.

1. "Airbag" 4:44
2. "Paranoid Android" 6:23
3. "Subterranean Homesick Alien" 4:27
4. "Exit Music (For a Film)" 4:24
5. "Let Down" 4:59
6. "Karma Police" 4:21
7. "Fitter Happier" 1:57
8. "Electioneering" 3:50
9. "Climbing Up the Walls" 4:45
10. "No Surprises" 3:48
11. "Lucky" 4:19
12. "The Tourist"

Just look at how wrong you are.
Going dangerously of topic here but come on! After a truly great 1st half going 4 or 5 up, the second half is a big let down and it all ends in a satisfying draw I'm afraid.

Going dangerously of topic here but come on! After a truly great 1st half going 4 or 5 up, the second half is a big let down and it all ends in a satisfying draw I'm afraid.

I'll give you Fitter Happier, but Karma Police and No Surprises are stone cold classics, Electioneering a furious stomper with a Harrison-esque riff and Lucky is the song of the purer kind of Radiohead fan. And Climbing up The Walls, like. We can file your taste in Radiohead albums in with your ability to foresee transfers, I think.

Glad the Premier League stuck to their guns over the KO time because I'll be Yodelling on Saturday and won't be finished until 4-5. It's a great way to spend a Saturday if you have to work: listening to match reports whilst driving from drop to drop, and then coming home to a late lunch, followed by the derby ;)

I'll give you Fitter Happier, but Karma Police and No Surprises are stone cold classics, Electioneering a furious stomper with a Harrison-esque riff and Lucky is the song of the purer kind of Radiohead fan. And Climbing up The Walls, like. We can file your taste in Radiohead albums in with your ability to foresee transfers, I think.
All good songs but they suffer after the greatness of the opening salvos.

Nice one Chico. Come on Everton just don't lose, or panic, or shht out of tackles, or give them too much respect....basically don't do what we normally do and we'll be alright.
4-2. Lukaku hat trick and a Barkley screamer. Gerrard suffers a double leg break from Besic who only gets a yellow

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.