• Hate like

Votes: 201 42.9%
  • The Bends is better than OK Computer, defo

Votes: 38 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down on the advert stuff - its just the narrative, and its the only one in years as really outside the city this game has meant very little for such a long time. They now have something to latch on to for their viewers (of which we are not the target audience).

Anyway, 2-0 Liverpool, Gerrrard (from a free kick given away by gareth barry 25 yards out) and Sterling.

And I'll throw my hat in for In Rainbows as the best album, every song is brilliant.

If McCarthy and Besic play together in the middle of the park I find it very hard to see us lose by regular means (ie no referee horseplay, etc.). Therefore 2-1 Everton I think, maybe.

I want a OLD NEW BORROWED BLUE headline.

Old - Gerrard
New - Besic
Borrowed - Lennon
Blue - Barkley

Four pictures with Gerrard destroyed, and barkley kissing the badge infront of the kopites. Everton 1-0.

Koff Gerrard.

Just wish this wasn't happening tbh. Not now anyway.
But, COYB.
How beautiful would it be for slippy to have another 'mare.

Wasn't looking forward to this derby at all but the more I think about it the more I think why not? Why can't we win it? Let's have them get at them from the first whistle and dont stop till the last. Rile them, get in their face do whatever it takes.

Wasn't looking forward to this derby at all but the more I think about it the more I think why not? Why can't we win it? Let's have them get at them from the first whistle and dont stop till the last. Rile them, get in their face do whatever it takes.

Exactly how I feel. I'm not dreading it, we build them up to be more than they are.

Calm down on the advert stuff - its just the narrative, and its the only one in years as really outside the city this game has meant very little for such a long time. They now have something to latch on to for their viewers (of which we are not the target audience).

Anyway, 2-0 Liverpool, Gerrrard (from a free kick given away by gareth barry 25 yards out) and Sterling.

And I'll throw my hat in for In Rainbows as the best album, every song is brilliant.

Yay we are extremely un marketable. I feel calm now.

Status
Not open for further replies.