Match Thread Everton V Liverpool 19th December 2016

Will we do this for the first time since Moyes was here?

• Yes

Votes: 238 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 200 41.3%
  • 72 points

Votes: 46 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

...the Reds are a better team than us, they have real quality and movement in the top third of the pitch and offer a continual goal threat. It's difficult to see them not scoring. Saying that, it's a Derby so you never know.

...the Reds are a better team than us, they have real quality and movement in the top third of the pitch and offer a continual goal threat. It's difficult to see them not scoring. Saying that, it's a Derby so you never know.

In my lifetime one tends to know exactly what's coming in the Derby

A big old bumming, especially now some people have developed some renewed optimism after the Arsenal result

They're a better team than us, but it's the first time in a while they go into the game without a stand out player, someone with the ability to rip us apart. There's no Gerrard, Suarez or even Coutinho to be afraid of in this one.

I don't expect us to win, I never do in these games, but I do expect us to turn up and have a proper go at them

Could be a few goals in this one (Watch it be a bore draw now)

They are there to be got at. They've played some fantastic stuff this year but I genuinely think they've over performed if you look at their starting XI.

I don't fear playing them as I did when Suarez, Gerrard, Alonso etc were in their ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.