Match Thread Everton V Liverpool 19th December 2016

Will we do this for the first time since Moyes was here?

• Yes

Votes: 238 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 200 41.3%
  • 72 points

Votes: 46 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I wouldn't be surprised if we see Lukaku virtually sitting on Milner. We did it against United when a weakness was recognised, I think we could see plenty of that tonight.

...I wouldn't be surprised if we see Lukaku virtually sitting on Milner. We did it against United when a weakness was recognised, I think we could see plenty of that tonight.

He's actually looked good this season, probably because he's done absolutely no defending.

Hopefully we can isolate Barkley/Lukaku against him, plenty to expose.

...he's a good pro but eventually you have to think he'll come unstuck playing in that position. Let's hope it's tonight.

yep I thought Howe seen how weak he was at full back against Bournemouth 2nd half and targeted him for a good 30 minutes. In fact they targeted all of that particular back line 2nd half!

This could be an absolute classic. Neither defence is all that and both sides have goals in them.

Having two up top is important. Lukaku, Valencia and Lennon needn't stay in a position for long and will move around so it's unlikely Liverpool are well-prepared for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.