Match Thread Everton v Lincoln City, FA Cup, Preview, Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didnt you highlight the bit where i say i dont think he isnt the answer as well?Confidence player. But yes i think he can score goals. I dont do stats but ive love to see dcl game time and goals ratio.

I'm not disagreeing entirely. But the point is Dom has proved himself more than Tosun in 'games like this'.

They both aren't the answer.

Man do i hope we get a decent striker this month.

Decent team anyway and Silva obviously taking no chances with this. Hope Lookman and Bernard shine today.

COYB's !!!

As much as i want us to win a trophy this season, my head says we could really do without Europa League football next year, i'd take a run to the final all day long, but do we think Europe next year is a good idea?

Blues 3 Lincoln 0
I have to agree, playing in the Europa league means we play Sundays. I’m sure in previous Europa league campaigns our form in the premiership slumped.

Mind you our form sucks at the moment without European football.:rant:

You would like to think that Brazilian international Bernard carves through these today like butter.

A champions League player against a league two opposition?

DCL starting upfront again, I can't believe it, he had done nothing in the last few games to warrent a starting place, should be giving Tosun a go

Status
Not open for further replies.