Everton v Leicester City. 22nd Feb at 14.05.

Where is Leicester

• East of Birmingham

Votes: 34 16.8%
  • Just above and wide of Anglia

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • Somewhere by London

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Everton win

Votes: 134 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But before the past few games you could never accuse Rom of missing sitters. He's always been very clinical.

If he continues to miss great chances for a few months, then we can start saying it's a problem area, but ignoring 99% of his career for two games seems short-sighted.
Tbh I'm not sure if his problem isn't finding the balance - he can either be clinical, but contribute nothing else, or consistently create chances for himself but miss them all. Never both, never in the same game.

Lukaku missing loads doesnt really bother me because he kept going and eventually either scored or forced Upson to score. Howard is the real worry, the chaos in defence was not there when Robles was playing.

Thought Timmy did very well at the end there. You could see him really marshalling the defence. Not unhappy with a point . Leicester are no mugs

Good point from Thierry there, I'd like to see how many crosses Baines has actually stopped as against allowed this season. He's not very good at it

2-2 is such an obvious result. Every week we play a team like Leicester... I think just put a tenner on 1-1 or 2-2 but I never do it, and it always happens.

black-cab-rank1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.